I-39 improvements in Marquette County begin in early March 2016
Six bridges along I-39 between WIS 23/82 and Edgewood Court in Marquette County. Crews will:
- Replace the southbound I-39 bridge over WIS 23/82
- Realign the southbound I-39 ramps at the WIS 23/WIS 82 interchange
- Resurface and paint the northbound I-39 bridge over WIS 23/82
- Realign a section of Crossroads Clinic Road
- Resurface the northbound and southbound I-39 bridges over Fawn Court
- Raise and paint the County M bridge and the Edgewood Court bridge over I-39
- Multiple, short-term overnight closures of the roadway. During the closures, eastbound motorists will be detoured via the I-39/WIS 23 interchange in Endeavor. Westbound motorists will be detoured via the I-39/County J interchange in Westfield.
- Single lane closures and temporary traffic signals on the roadway.
Scheduled to be closed to traffic in May and June. No detour will be posted during the closure, but alternate routes will be available.
Scheduled to be closed to traffic in July and August. No detour will be posted during the closure, but alternate routes will be available.
Single lane closures and flagging operations.
Work began March 14, 2016 and is currently scheduled for completion in mid-November 2016. Some landscaping and traffic impacts may be required in May 2017.
Construction schedules are dependent on favorable weather conditions and construction status.